Ten Seconds or less. That’s all the time your website has to convey your message, inform, influence and involve the visitor to further explore about your products or services.
In an age, where web-presence has essentially become the first point of contact between all businesses and their prospective customers, a professionally created website and a terrific web designing service go a long way in creating a strong impression about your business and thus help in converting a visitor into a customer or a client.
Similarly, a poorly created website design will do more harm to your online reputation than any good. Especially for e-commerce, the e-commerce website design should give the visitors a compelling reason to respond to your web presence either by providing them with effective information or by citing the benefits they will get by using your services/products over your competitors.
The web designing strategies followed by Ignite are:
- Web 2.0 design implementation, in line with contemporary design trend and business standards
- Easy to load, user friendly websites.
- Proper use of Flash if needed.
- Complete knowledge of latest trends and techniques.
- Cross Browser Support for Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape, Safari and others.
- Acquiescence with W3C standards: XHTML 1.0 or HTML 4.01., CSS 2.1 standards.
- Descriptive of screen density, efficient information presentation and correct directional sense.
- Use of distinct CSS file to describe overall color themes and styles.
- Sharp navigation system.